My friend Rachel once commented on how she didn't like that our tests were called blocks. I don't like it either. Still, I survived. My neuroscience and biochemistry exams were straight forward. Physiology, however was really difficult. I walked out of that test (with only 3 minutes to spare) wanting to throw up and not knowing if I made a passing grade of 70. My stomach ached, as I studied soo much for a test and still struggled through so many questions. Luckily, my grades have come back and I'm not coming home anytime soon, I actually did well on my exams.
School can be absolutely stressful, sometimes I don't talk to my mom for days, but the sad part is that outside of 6 hours of class, I don't take enough time to see the people here that mean the most. Last night, I made dinner for my roommate Sarah, my four closest girlfriends and two closest guys. We sat around eating baked ziti and garlic bread (which, turned out super tasty), and laughed soo much. My face still hurt this morning from smiling.
Block two started today. I still can't get used to the transition from gut-wrenching tests to 6 hours of class. Tonight, a family friend of Sarah's took us out for burgers at a local restaurant. Sarah's older sister is coming to visit this weekend, so it will be nice to meet her and have another taste of the states soon. I hope everyone is doing well in the states, I miss you all very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
baked ziti? really lu? good job! love you, i'm calling you today!
Post a Comment