Friday, April 17, 2009

The Wedding!

As I mentioned before, I had a very busy March. By far the best part of March, and the year for that matter, was my trip to Oneonta, New York. My best friend from Brockport, then Ruth Deemer, asked me to be her maid of honor in her wedding. It was an amazing privilege to stand next to such a strong girl and wonderful friend, and her new husband. After the stress of leaving the island, driving through the city, writing a speech and making her day as stress free as possible, I realized something Roo and I get better than most-being together means more than any small detail every could. My face hurt from smiling for two days straight, and it was one of the most uplifting and heart strengthening experiences of my life. There will always be people who mean so much that you don't get to see enough-but I am blessed to have shared that day, and am very very thankful for that. Finally, here are some photos. March 21, 2009; Congratulations Ruth & Chris Franks, thank you for inviting me to share your day!


No comments: