Thursday, July 23, 2009

ready for a break :)

Hi friends and family,
I am writing this morning because I need to clear my head before my studying, and last day of classes for 3rd semester begins. I have been studying while I cook, while I eat, even while I change my clothes between school and study time. I quiz myself to fall asleep, and wake up usually dreaming of drugs or white blood cell disorders. Last night I had a dream about my high school guidance counselor, and a random guy from WCS. Needless to say, I'm losing my mind.

Monday and Tuesday, I have four exams as always. Thursday, I have my final lab exam (physical examination on the patients). A week from Thursday, starts my 5 final comprehensive exams on the semester. I feel like 30 park is close, but I also feel like 10 tests are making it seem a lot further! Even more, usually the weeks fly in cayman. Honestly, I think I missed about two months in 2009 without realizing it. For some reason, this has been the longest week ever!

Think happy thoughts for me over the next few weeks, I am hanging in there but having emotional roller coasters on the way. Thanks for my mom for saving me from another last night!
Miss you all. We're in the teens tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Big Abby hugs, Laura!! Good luck, and hopefully we'll get to see you soon! :-)