Ok...I'm not jumping the gun and saying I will pass each of these classes just yet, but I'm well on my way to having my last semester of basic science classes in Cayman. And honestly, I can't wait to live in the USA.
A little update on my month, since September ends this week and I don't know where the time went. The first weekend we were here was my roommate, Sarah's 23rd birthday. We did a cupcake celebration for her birthday, and I cooked her dinner-my moms awesome cheese filled burgers [not as good as her, but the roommates were impressed!],then went out for appetizers and drinks that Friday on Sarah's parents. It was really nice, and relaxing and a great start to the semester. The next weekend, September 12 was my friend Nirav's birthday. We met the first night I was in cayman, and I consider him my "Cayman Larry", the friend you know you'll always having an just a genuinely nice guy. The next week I had my shadowing experiences, one which I wrote about and two-with a pediatrician and internal doctor specialized in cardiology. These were much better experiences, and it refreshing to talk to individuals who considered us people as well. After that, buckling down with work was my obvious focus, and it definitely paid off. Again, the scores I wanted and I am truly blessed.
For now, its getting ready for a patient-doctor set of exams in two weeks, meeting with professors about wrong answers, and getting 63 ready for the best mom in the world. Hope all is well in the states, 3 months until I'm back for a visit, and 7 months until I'm a permanent resident again!
All my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Ngs are sending prayers and well wishes your way. Good luck and big hugs from your littlest cousin! :-)
Post a Comment