Ok, maybe everyone else was expecting this to happen. But with my track record of standardized tests, I wasn't expecting anything.
This morning Mom and I got the good news that I passed my Step1 exam. When I think about the sad days of getting SAT and MCAT scores, today becomes even happier. I am in fact one step closer to the end goal!
I'm looking forward to celebrating with mom and Grandma tonight, and maybe some friends on Thursday before the weekend long party in Georgia with the Franks! Ruth and I were talking, and we haven't had face to face unrushed time together since she was at Brockport. (She left in 2006). It will be the perfect vacation and way to start my new step-free life!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks for sticking by me in this crazy ride, we are only half way there, but still this was a big hill. All my love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yaaaaaayyyyyy! Hooray! Congratulations, Laura! Yippee!!! :-)
Post a Comment