Thursday, March 18, 2010

Twenty-five

Its the number of cents you need to make a call from a pay phone, how old you need to be to rent a car, the number of years I'll turn in 2010, and the number of days before I'm home at 30 Park. I am starting to get very, excited.

This week I'm thankful for so much.
1. Tuesday, my old teammates from Brockport stopped in Cayman on the cruise ship they were on for spring break. While the girls are a few years younger than me, it was great to see them, reminisce about the fun brockport life, and see familiar faces here in Cayman. They couldn't believe where I lived, but promised them that I'd trade many times.
2. Yesterday, I came home after a crappy day to mail from my little sister. It was, exactly what the doctor ordered and I am soo thankful to her. Our gchats or phone calls leave me cracking up and cannot wait to be together with my siblings again.
3. Earlier this week, we got news that my brothers girlfriend, Ali, got into Columbia for her MBA program. Ali moved to Philadelphia last year for work, and it is great news for her, my brother, and my family that we will see more of her in New York again starting in the fall! Plus we're really proud of her.

Hope everyone had a great week, and a big thanks to all my pick me ups this week!
All my love, see you soon!

No comments: